Creative Cooperation Organization for Culture and Development
What makes the organization unique is it´s working with people for the good of people.
One of the core aim of CCOCD is to accomplish projects on time, scope and budget considering the high quality of the final product to the beneficiary as well. This is very important and vital for the management team of CCOCD in order to deliver the final result to satisfy all the engaged parties in the project.
Some fields of work
- Education promotion campaigns.
- Educational competitions between schools.
- Hearing and vision checks for preschool children.
- Community-Based awareness on Maternal and Child Health (MCH).
- Farmers training on improving fruit drying techniques and quality.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Design thinking training workshop.
- Creative problem-solving techniques workshop.
- Creative collaboration with ministries for good governance: SDG’s and work for youth and children.